Google Analytics 4 (GA4) Partner
Here you can find information about GA4 and reasons for a migration, as well as our GA4 services.
What is Google Analytics 4 (GA4)?
Google Analytics 4 is the latest version of Google Analytics. It unifies and consolidates app & web tracking so that data can be analysed across platforms.
AI-based Cross-Device & Cross-Asset Tracking
- Machine learning algorithms for better data analysis
- Improved tracking of users on multiple devices
Collect data in compliance with GDPR
- Data collection is now GDPR compliant
- More privacy settings
And many more new features...
- Many new reports and a whole new analytics hub
- For incomplete data, GA4 fills in missing data via data modelling
Complete worry-free setup from scratch
- Full-scale implementation of GA4 using a Tag Manager: including event tracking plan, custom event tracking, Ecommerce & User ID tracking
- Support in exploring the new and enhanced features of Google Analytics 4 that suit your business goals
E-Commerce & UserID tracking
- Ecommerce tracking rollout, including new GA4 Data Layer format
- User ID implementation to analyse signed-in users, enable user exploration features and create remarking Audiences
Cross-device tracking system
- Configuration of Cross-Device tracking inside Google Analytics 4
- Support in understanding and implementing all available layers of cross-device tracking: User ID, Google Signals & Client ID
- Implementation of Google Analytics 4 tracking in parallel to Universal Analytics to enable, re-using existing events from UA and supporting a seamless migration
Custom event tracking in GA4
- Event tracking implementation with an underlying structured data layer
- Custom event parameters & user-scope custom dimensions
Implementation of new GA4 reports
- Help in exploring and configuration of new reports in GA4 relevant for your business
- Support in learning and understanding new GA4 analysis techniques
Workshops & seminars
- Group or 1-on-1 workshops and trainings
- Personalised workshop content preparation based on your needs and goals
Why choose GA4 instead of Universal Analytics?
Google has announced that Universal Analytics will stop working in 2023
No data migration from old systems possible
Chrome will stop supporting traditional cookie-based tracking
See for yourself what GA4 has to offer!
Certified for your success
Our team of experts is ready to help
- 6+ years experience in Digital Analytics, MarTech & Digital Marketing
- Google Analytics Expert
- 10+ years experience in Digital Analytics, MarTech & Tech SEO
- Google Analytics & Adobe Analytics Expert
- 6+ years experience in Data Analytics & Market Research
- Adobe Analytics Certified Expert
- 10+ years experience in BI, Data Analytics & Business Development
- Business Analysis Expert
Book a workshop for you and your team with one of our Google Analytics 4 specialists!
All workshops are customizable and aligned with your business goals. If you wish, we can use your data sets directly as examples to draw new conclusions and facilitate workflows.
What is Google Analytics 4 (GA4)?
Why should I switch to Google Analytics 4 now?
What are the advantages of GA4 compared to Universal Analytics?
Are there already WordPress plugins available for GA4?
How does the Google Analytics tracking code differ between GA4 and Universal Analytics?
Do I have to delete my Google Analytics property to use GA4?
Is Google Analytics 4 still in beta?
Can I implement Google Analytics 4 myself?
How can Digital Loop help with Google Analytics 4?
Ready to implement Google Analytics 4?
Write us to book your free initial consultation!
089 – 41 61 47 83 0
089 – 41 61 47 83 4