MANAGE DIGITAL MARKETING TOOLS EFFICIENTLY
Connection to enterprise resource planning
Warehouse management systems are essential for the smooth running of online stores. With the ERP connections Sage and Pickware, you can precisely control and quickly optimize the processes for your growing online store in Shopware. Increase your efficiency with the right store integrations for logistics, ordering, purchasing and warehousing.
ERP connections for Shopware: Sage and Pickware
In addition to the cloud solution for enterprise resource planning, Sage offers various complete solutions for order management, accounting and HR. The german software manufacturer Sage is one of the largest providers for ERP solutions and offers medium-sized and larger companies with additional B2B trade or large production a wide range of functions for a smooth order process. Besides, the WMS solution allows deep customization and connection of specific extensions for your business sector
- Complete administration and organization of the order processes as well as the warehouse
- Central administration of product data maintenance
- Inventory and price reconciliation for all
Pickware is a WMS solution for Shopware that is very suitable for smaller companies. The ERP solution can be integrated directly as a plugin in Shopware and is thus easily accessible and operable via the backend. Just like Sage, Pickware has all the important functions for the smarter control and organization of their incoming and outgoing goods. In addition, Pickware can be used as a POS system and with the mobile scanner all orders can be transferred directly into Shopware.
- Real-time inventory management
- Central control and management of multiple warehouses
- Supplier management
- Overview of all incoming and outgoing orders as well as returns
- Automatic creation and dispatch of invoices
- Pick list
Sage or Pickware
|Sage: Advantages||Pickware: Advantages|
|Company size||Suitable for medium
to large enterprises
|Suitable for small
to medium sized businesses
|Connection to accounting possible?||Yes||Yes|
|External connection?||Yes||No, can be integrated as a
plugin in Shopware
|Training scope||Very high||Low|
Our services in Marketing Automation
Marketing Automation Strategy
- Consult & Design the appropriated Strategy to meet your needs
- Concept & set the goal
- Scope the best-fit solutions
- Data Segmentation Consulting
- Technical Setup
- Tune the tool up to integrate with your existing systems (e.g. CRM)
- Successful Marketing Automation Project experience
- Special Agency-Knowhow in industries: Insurance/Finance, E-Commerce, Startups
- We support different sized clients in different stages to make them benefited from marketing automation.
Our expertise in ERP solution
Our experts are looking forward to assist you and your project
- 10+ years of experience in E-Commerce & Web-Development
- Agile Product Manager
- Shopware 6 (Administration, Shopping Experiences)
- 10+ years experience in Product Development & Analytics
- Senior Product & Project Manager
- Agile Project Management
- 10+ years experience in Web Development
- Full Stack & Shopware Developer
- 10+ years experience in Web Development
- Full Stack & Shopware Developer/ERP Specialist
Other areas of our expertise
Reporting & Visualization
Various tools can be used to analyze and prepare data volumes. But which tool is the right one? The selection alone is very time-consuming, the evaluation often incomprehensible. In order to create meaningful reports and actionable insights, our reporting and visualization tool can relieve you of a large part of the daily work.
Google & Adobe Analytics
Does your web analytics data really reflect user behavior? What happens when you make decisions based on flawed data? Do you know you can find out more with analytics tools? We configure, check & analyze your Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics to make sure everything is working properly.
FAQ´s about ERP´s
Why is ERP software needed for Shopware?
Shopware has many functions that are important for a successful online store. Since Shopware does not include ERP software, all processes from logistics to order processing must be performed manually. Without an inventory management system, the error rate increases with the growing range of products. Our experts will be happy to support you in implementing a suitable enterprise resource planning system. Make your business processes more efficient for a smooth flow in your store.
Which data can be transferred with an interface between online store and ERP system?
Which data is exchanged between the online store and the ERP depends heavily on the desired level of automation and the existing article structure.
Most online retailers require the connection of an ERP system to transfer orders from the online store. For this, the ERP must be able to transfer orders, customer data such as billing and shipping addresses, and shipping and payment conditions. In addition, the interface is responsible for synchronizing changes to the inventory.
What are the costs for an enterprise resource planning software?
The cost of an ERP depends on two factors:
- Number of licenses required
- Extent of the required functions
In addition, depending on the level of experience of the online retailer, it may make sense to claim an introduction to the system. This way you will learn more about the use of the software and get to know all its functions.